We are here to help our customers impacted by the COVID-19 virus situation. Learn more.
How to pay online Read More

Electronic File Transfer

We offer 1, 2, 4 or 12 pay eft payment plans all with NO billing fees. Contact your agent to discuss changing your billing method.

Remit Payment by US Mail

Buckeye State Mutual Insurance Company
PO Box 2092
Mt Vernon, OH 43050

Dwelling Fire Insurance

If you’re wanting to rent out your former home, you may wonder- ‘What kind of policy would I need for that?’

Let’s say you purchase a new home. If the housing market isn’t quite right to sell, or you’re looking for a long-term investment, you may decide to rent out your former home. As this dwelling is not your primary home, you need a different kind of insurance policy.

In this kind of situation, you would need a Dwelling Fire policy.

Don’t deprive your rental of the same quality coverage your own home is receiving.

Depending on your situation, we have various coverage options available to you. Our Dwelling Fire program offers multiple deductible options, along with an array of coverages to leave you knowing that your rental is secure.

To determine the coverage you need for the dwelling you’re renting, discuss your coverage necessities with a local agent.